Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Photopoetryblog: The Sky Falls

"The Sky Falls" haiku poem by me
"The Sky Falls" picture by me


The sky falls in clouds,
it flows over earth and stone.
I swim in the sea.



4 comments:

Robin said...

Niagra? You should make a poster of the poem and photo. They are both equally impressive.
Hope you are feeling some relief. Mom kept me posted on your test business. Love ya brother.

Mac said...

Yep that is part of Niagara, and yep I'm feeling a lot more relaxed.

Ben said...

Beautiful Mac. I like the poem too. I love clouds, especially the clouds of northern Mexico after it rains. So are you done with exams?!?!

Mac said...

I am done with the take-home written portions of the exam. Technically the prospectus is the third part of the exam. After I hear back if I've passed the first 2 parts of the exam, I have a month to turn in my prospectus. So right now I'm taking a wee break from pulling my hair out.