Home is everywhere someone loves you. Argentina? Eden? New Jersey? Provo? You are the one that gives the love and takes it right back. Thanks for giving it to us these few short days. We will miss you when you are gone. Love is always in Eden for you.....come home soon again. Love, mom
I might write something from time to time but I will probably just put captions on pictures (that's all we do in life anyway). Please don't use my images and words without at least letting me know.
2 comments:
Home is everywhere someone loves you. Argentina? Eden? New Jersey?
Provo? You are the one that gives the love and takes it right back. Thanks for giving it to us these few short days. We will miss you when you are gone. Love is always in Eden for you.....come home soon again. Love, mom
I always enjoy seeing you photos. Love you brother.
Post a Comment