I haven't been checking your blog and now I have a link to it on mine so I'll check it more often. In a way, reading your posts is like continuing one of our many conversations in the office, the ones that happened at 2am, or 3pm, or in our memories.
I might write something from time to time but I will probably just put captions on pictures (that's all we do in life anyway). Please don't use my images and words without at least letting me know.
3 comments:
Mac,
This is beautiful. I remember this dress-up outfit and how it made us all laugh and how it made Lili dance. Love you love your blog.
LOve mom
I can't tell what she has on her head. I didn't know you were such a good poet. I agree with mom...beautiful. Love ya Brother
I haven't been checking your blog and now I have a link to it on mine so I'll check it more often. In a way, reading your posts is like continuing one of our many conversations in the office, the ones that happened at 2am, or 3pm, or in our memories.
Post a Comment