Probably because I have a giant framed copy of it on the wall right next to me right now, I am reminded of a photo my wife took on our honeymoon in San Francisco: http://paulandkaralee.blogspot.com/2008/09/karalee-mcneil-award-winning.html
Paul, I really like your weefe's pic of the Golden Gate. That bridge certainly has a lot more structural detail to it. I could see how a whole series about bridges with these perspectives would be cool. I also took this picture with my lousy good-for-almost-nothing digital camera. And as I indicated on Facebook, I took it while we were stuck in traffic ('suspended' as it were). Thanks for the comment.
I might write something from time to time but I will probably just put captions on pictures (that's all we do in life anyway). Please don't use my images and words without at least letting me know.
2 comments:
Probably because I have a giant framed copy of it on the wall right next to me right now, I am reminded of a photo my wife took on our honeymoon in San Francisco: http://paulandkaralee.blogspot.com/2008/09/karalee-mcneil-award-winning.html
Keep taking these great pictures!
Paul, I really like your weefe's pic of the Golden Gate. That bridge certainly has a lot more structural detail to it. I could see how a whole series about bridges with these perspectives would be cool. I also took this picture with my lousy good-for-almost-nothing digital camera. And as I indicated on Facebook, I took it while we were stuck in traffic ('suspended' as it were). Thanks for the comment.
Post a Comment