skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Yzur
Our annual graduate student publication Yzur (a journal that features creative writing, imagery, etc. [no scholarly essays]) will be featuring three works of mine. The theme of this year's issue is "Locura" ("Madness"). I present my three entries below. The first is a concrete poem which I did on Word and so when I converted it to a image file through Power Point the quality went out the window but you get the point. The title of the poem is the poem itself: "L@CURAINSANITY":
The second is titled "Señal" ("Sign"):

The third is titled "Radio del malecón" ("Jetty Radius"):
2 comments:
Mac, love it. especially "Senal" I think that is a great idea, having a student journal of just creative works. I can't wait to get out to MD and come eat some peruvian food with you!
Mac, are those photographs digital or 35mm? The black looks really good and deep in each one. I know it's hard for me to get that depth from a digi cam. I want to work with actual film some day.
Good stuff. Your poem has about 37 different meanings, if not more. Dang man, I'm impressed.
Post a Comment