
Pics of our trip to DC 1month pre-inauguration.
Overall theme: Phantoms:
1st stop: Smithsonian Museums (only got to see two):
Curvilinear facade to new
National Museum of the American Indian:
Circle in heaven lights the museum:
Uncle Sam from the entrance/exit to/from American Indian Museum: Phantoms on the Hill:
Monday, February 9, 2009
Sam - UNCLE SAM
A picture of Sam revving up his crawling machine:
Memories now:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I really never knew that you were a photographer. These are beautiful pictures of beautiful kids.
I miss you guys. Great pictures. Love you!
Feeling a bit homesick. I can spend All Day doing nothing but wandering through Smithsonian museums and strolling around the Mall. And still not get to see everything I'd like to see. The NMAI is nice, both out and in, but doesn't change much. Natural History & Hirshhorn are my perennial favorites.
You do take very nice photos. I especially like the first & last.
In this I dig.
Amazing photo's. You have a gift. It is your own, not passed down by anyone........more, I want more....especially of those three creations that live in your house.
Love, mom
Sweet pics, Mac. I love the lights in motion stuff.
Post a Comment